- You will need Microsoft Excel Application
- No Previous Experience / Knowledge is required
- Little Familiarity in Microsoft Excel is enough
- No High-level Computer Skill is required
- Demonstration is done with Excel 2016, Excel 2019 and Excel 365, but the techniques work with any version of Excel.
- Excel on Windows (some techniques might work on mac, but I will not be able to support you).
- Great for Working People who want to learn at their own pace
- Full lifetime access
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 15+ Classes
- Downloadable Excel resources are available
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
- You can apply Coupon
- Learners with limited knowledge on the subject
- MIS Executive
- Junior staff
- Microsoft Office Beginners
- Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Excel Skills for Business Specialization
- Pivot Table Basics
- Understand the Elements of Pivot Table
- Advanced Pivot Table
16+ Pivot Table Lessons included – A PivotTable is a powerful tool to calculate, summarize, and analyze data that lets you see comparisons, patterns, and trends in your data. PivotTables work a little bit differently depending on what platform you are using to run Excel.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Language Tamil
- Students 20
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Useful Pivot Table Tutorials for MIS ExecutivesI have joined recently moved to MIS Reporting Team from Business Development Team. Since, the reporting part is new to me, I struggled a lot for preparing Ad-hoc Reports.Watching and mastering in Pivot Table helps me to manage my day to day deliverables.Thanks for the wonderful collection of videos. I wanted to highlight one good item throughout the tutorial is the Practice files, most of the tutorial have relevant practice files for practice the learned concept.Thanks once again for this amazing collection.